A letter from a scholler in Oxford-shire to his unkle a merchant in Broadstreet [microform] : upon occasion of a book intituled, A moderate and most proper reply to a declaration, printed and published under His Majesties name, Decemb. 8. intended against an ordinance of Parliament for assessing &c. / sent to the presse by the merchant, who confesseth himselfe converted by it.
- [Oxford] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Yeare M.DC.XLII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages
- The "Moderate and most proper reply..." attributed to William Prynne--cf. NUC Pre-1956 imprints., Reproduction of original in British Library., and Madan 1166
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1725:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1436
View MARC record | catkey: 2671165