An abatement of most of the motions & orders in chancery and other chargeable courts [microform] : and of the greatest part of the charges which may be in those hereafter, or motions and orders reduced from twenty to two, and most of those to the tenth part of the charge, as formerly hath been / written by W. Leach, for the same intent, and tendred to the consideration as his former are
- Leach, William, active 17th century
- London : Printed by E. Cotes, In the Year 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages
- Related Titles:
- Motions and orders reduced from twenty to two
- Imperfect: stained and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1743:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L770
View MARC record | catkey: 2671261