An accurate examination of the principal texts usually alledged for the divinity of our Saviour [microform] : and for the satisfaction by him made to the justice of God, for the sins of men : occasioned by a book of Mr. L. Milbourn, called Mysteries (in religion) vindicated
- Nye, Stephen, 1648?-1719
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year, 1692.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 59 pages
- Attributed to Stephen Nye by Wing (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-56 imprints.
This item also appears as part of "A second collection of tracts ..." (Wing S2267), found at reel 1269:1.
Advertisement: p. 59.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1750:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1502A
View MARC record | catkey: 2671263