Die Lunæ 13⁰ die Octobris, 1690 [microform] : upon reading the order of this House made the twenty eighth of March last, concerning protections and inspecting the several protections ... it is this day ordered by the Lords ... that all protections ... be and are hereby declared to be discontinued, null and void ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Related Titles:
- Upon reading the order of this House made the twenty eighth of March last, concerning protections
- Other title information from first lines of text. and Reproduction of original in the Guildhall Library, (London, England).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1738:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2859
View MARC record | catkey: 2671352