The exclames of Rhodopæa to the lamentable death of the most noble Marquess of Montrose [microform] : together with a reflection to his most honourable exequies in the great church of Edinburgh / written formerly, and now published at his honourable interment
- J. M. O.
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year, 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages
- In verse.
Signed at end: J.M.O.
Place of publication suggested by WIng (2nd ed.)
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1750:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1750:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An accurate examination of the principal texts usually alledged for the divinity of our Saviour [microform] : and for the satisfaction by him made to the justice of God, for the sins of men : occasioned by a book of Mr. L. Milbourn, called Mysteries (in religion) vindicated
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O9B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2671375