Family-governors perswaded to family-godliness, or, The masters charge opened, and humbly offered, to all governors of families [microform] : particularly within the ancient borough of Bridgewater, and adjacent villages thereunto / by John Norman ...
- Norman, John, 1622-1669
- London : Printed by A. Maxey for Samuel Gellibrand ..., 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages
- Related Titles:
- Masters charge opened and humbly offered to all governors of families
- Imperfect: stained, tightly bound, and with print show-through and loss of text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1748:43)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1241
View MARC record | catkey: 2671378