A journal of the most remarkable occurrences that happened between His Majesties army and the forces under the command of Mareschal de Schomberg in Ireland from the twelfth of August to the 23th of October, 1689 [microform] / faithfully collected by James Nihell, Esq; Under Secretary to the R.H. the Earl of Melfort, His Majesties P.S. of S.
- Nihell, James
- Dublin : Printed for alderman James Malone ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- "Imprimatur, Will. Talbott" -- p. 8.
Imperfect: stained, and tightly bound, with print show-through and slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1748:34)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1157B
View MARC record | catkey: 2671410