Lamentatio civitatis, or, Londons complaint against her children in the countrey [microform] : shewing her weaknesse, poverty, and desolatenesse ... : as also a brief account how many died in the years 1529 [i.e. 1592], 1603, 1625, 1630, 1636,1637, 1638, 1646,1647 1648, with this present year 1665 : likewise several preservatives against the infection
- London : Printed for Robert Rogers ... and are to be sold at his house, or at Tho. Glasbrook ..., 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 40 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Londons complaint against her children in the countrey
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1742:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L277
View MARC record | catkey: 2671419