A more exact way to delineate the plot of any spacious parcel of land [microform] : as baronies, parishes, and town-lands, as also of rivers, harbours and loughs, &c. than is as yet in practice : also a method or form of keeping the field-book, and how to cast up the superficial content of a plot most exactly
- Osborne, Henry
- Dublin : Printed by VVilliam Bladen, Anno Dom. 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 7 pages : illustrations
- Preface signed: Henry Osborne.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1751:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O524
View MARC record | catkey: 2671469