Orbis miraculum, or, The temple of Solomon pourtraied by Scripture-light [microform] : wherein all its famous buildings, the pompous worship of the Jews, with its attending rites and ceremonies, the several officers employed in that work, with their ample revenues, and the spiritual mysteries vailed under all, are treated at large
- Lee, Samuel, 1625-1691
- London : Printed for F. Tyton and Tho. Basset, and are to be sold at the Three Daggers, and in S. Dunstans Church-yard ..., 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 371, that is, 365 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Temple of Solomon, pourtraied by Scripture-light
- Attributed to Samuel Lee by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Errata: p.  at end.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1743:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L903F
View MARC record | catkey: 2671512