A proclamation anent some rebels, robbers, fugitives, and thieves, who are, or have been, lately in arms in the braes of Lochaber [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- [London?] : [Reprinted by J. Wallis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- McKenzie, Colin
- Imprint from Wing (2nd ed.), "Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the Fifteenth Day of August, one thousand six hundred eighty eight Years; and of Our Reign the Fourth Year. Per Actum Dominorum Secreti Concilii. Colin McKenzie Cls. St. Concilii.", Imperfect: cropped, with loss of imprint; best copy available for photographing., and Reproduction of original in the Guildhall Library (London, England).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1752:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1654
View MARC record | catkey: 2671548