Wunnamptamoe sampooaonk [microform] : wussampoowontamun nashpe moeuwehkomunganash ut New-England / quishkenumun en Indiane unnontowaonganit nashpe Grindal Rawson &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Congregational Churches in Massachusetts. Synod (1680)
- Mushauwomuk : Printeuun nashpe Bartholomew Green, kah John Allen, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 161 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rawson, Grindal, 1659-1715
- Related Titles:
- Confession of faith owned and consented unto by the elders & messengers of the churches assembled at Boston in New England, May 12, 1680
- Parallel texts, English and Massachuset (?)
Contains added English title page: A Confession of faith owned and consented unto by the elders & messengers of the churches assembled at Boston in New England, May 12, 1680, being the second session of that synod. Boston, Re-printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen, 1699.
"The epistle dedicatory" signed by translator, Grindal Rawson.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with print show-through and loss of text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1737:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C5793
View MARC record | catkey: 2671600