Oroonoko: a tragedy [microform] : As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal, by His Majesty's servants. Written by Tho. Southerne
- Southerne, Thomas, 1660-1746
- London : printed for H. Playford in the Temple-Change. B. Tooke at the Middle-Temple-Gate. And R. Bettesworth at the Red Lion on London-Bridge, M DC XCIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 80 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Congreve, William, 1670-1729
- Advert. on title page, below imprint., Epilogue by William Congreve., Based on Aphra Behn's novel of the same name., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1858:12).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1858:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The merchants map of commerce : wherein the universal manner and matter of trade is compendiously handled. The standard and current coins of sundry princes observed. The real and imaginary coins of accounts and exchanges expressed. The natural and artificial commodities of all countreys for transportation declared. The weights and measures of all eminent cities and towns of traffick, collected and reduced one into another; and all to the meridian of commerce practised in the famous city of London. By Lewes Roberts, merchant. Necessary for all such as shall be imployed in the publick affairs of princes in foreign parts, for all gentlemen and others that travel abroad for delight or pleasure, and for all merchants or their factors that exercise the art of merchandizing in any part of the habitable world
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S4764. and Woodward & McManaway, 1169.
View MARC record | catkey: 2671664