The rule and exercises of holy living [microform] : In which are described the means and instruments of obtaining every vertue, and the remedies against every vice, and considerations serving to the resisting all temptations. Together with prayers containing the whole duty of a Christian, and the parts of devotion fitted to all occasions, and furnished for all necessities. By Jer. Taylor, D.D.
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- London : printed by James Flesher for Richard Royston, bookseller to His most Sacred Majestie, MDCLXIII 
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 335 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered leaf of plate : illustrations
- With a half-title on A1r., With a frontispiece illustration on A1v; with a folding plate between quires A and B; both the frontispiece illustration and the folding plate are the same as in the 6th edition., and Reproduction of the original in the Lambeth Palace Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2114:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T375 and Gathorne-Hardy & Williams 11G
View MARC record | catkey: 2671723