The history of philosophy [microform] : containing the lives, opinions, actions and discourses of the philosophers of every sect. Illustrated with the effigies of divers of them. By Thomas Stanley, Esq
- Stanley, Thomas, 1625-1678
- Additional Titles:
- History of the Chaldaick philosophy
- London : printed for Thomas Bassett, at the George in Fleetstreet, Dorman Newman, at the Kings Arms, and Thomas Cockerill, at the Three Leggs in the Poultery, MDCLXXXVII. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 228, 351-445, 452-587 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 737-960 pages, 16 unnumbered pages, 1, 029-1, 091 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations, tables
- With a table of contents and a final advertisment page., Text is in double columns., "The history of the Chaldaick philosophy." has a separate dated title page; register begins with 7A; pagination is continuous., and Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1876:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5239.
View MARC record | catkey: 2671738