The rule and exercises of holy living [microform] : in which are described the means and instruments of obtaining every vertue, and the remedies against every vice, and considerations serving to the resisting all temptations. Together with prayers containing the whole duty of a Christian. And the parts of devotion fitted to all occasions, and furnished for all necessities. By Jer. Taylor, D.D. Chaplain in Ordinary to King Charles the First
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- London : Printed by M. Flesher, for Richard Royston, bookseller to his most sacred Majesty, MDCLXXXVI. 
- The fourteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 335 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates (folded)
- A1r is an added engraved title page: The rule and exercise of holy living and of holy dying.
With table of contents and marginal notes.
Issued together with: The rule and exercises of holy dying, 1686, 14th edition. (Wing 369aA).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2199:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T382
Gathorne-Hardy & Williams. Jeremy Taylor 11N
View MARC record | catkey: 2671755