The rule and exercises of holy dying [microform] : In which are described the means and instruments of preparing our selves and others respectively for a blessed death; and the remedies against the evils and temptations proper to the state of sickness: together with prayers and acts of vertue to be used by sick and dying persons, or by others standing in their attendance. To which are added, rules for the visitation of the sick, and offices proper for that ministery
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- London : printed by M. Flesher, for Richard Royston, bookseller to His most Sacred Majesty, 1686.
- The fourteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 259 pages, 5 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates
- Dedication signed: Jer. Taylor., With added engraved title page., With four final contents leaves., Issued with: The rules and exercises of holy living, 14th edition, 1686 (Wing (2nd ed.) T382)., Print faded and show-through., and Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2155:9)).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) T369aA
View MARC record | catkey: 2671756