A compendious answer to a book called A brief survay of the judgement of Mr. John Goodvvin, and the Church of God walking with him [microform] : touching their reasons of dissenting from many of their brethren, in these imprtant heads of doctrine; 1. Election and reprobation. 2. The death of Christ. 3. The grace of God in and about conversion. 4. The liberty or power of the will, or of the creature man. 5. The perseverance of the saints. VVherein the absurdities of all their dissenting doctrines are clearly exhibited, by a loving friend to the truth it self, Ellis Bradshaw
- Bradshaw, Ellis
- Additional Titles:
- Compendious answer to a book called A brief survay of the judgement of Mr. John Goodwin, and the Church of God walking with him
- London : printed by H. Hills, and are to be sold by T. Bradshaw at the signe of the Three Bibles at the west end of Pauls, M.DC.LII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 39 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1755:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B4139A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672086