The Lusiad, or, Portugals historicall poem: written by Luis de Camoens; and now newly put into English by the Right Honourable Sir Richard Fanshawe knight [microform].
- Camões, Luís de, 1524?-1580
- Uniform Title:
- Lusíadas. English
- Additional Titles:
- Portugals historicall poem
- London : printed for A. Moseley, at the Princes-Arms in St Pauls Church-yard, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 224 pages, 2 leaves of plate : illustrations (portrait)
- Additional Creators:
- Fanshawe, Richard, 1608-1666
- A translation, by Sir Richard Fanshawe, of: Camões, Luis de. Lusiadas.
With engraved frontispiece.
Reproduction of the original in the University (Urbana-Champaign campus) Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1756:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C397A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672149