To the supreme authority, the Parliament of the Common-vvealth of England [microform] : The humble remonstrance of Sir Balthazar Gerbier Knight. Touching his sundry proposals, wherein this Commonwealths interest is concerned: and particularly on the present necessity of laying a claim unto considerable summes of money due by the states of Brabant & Flanders unto this Commonwealth
- Gerbier, Balthazar, Sir, 1592?-1667
- Additional Titles:
- To the supreme authority, the Parliament of the Common-wealth of England
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original at the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1831:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G582.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672216