A letter directed to Master Bridgeman, the fourth of Ianuary, and a letter inclosed in it, to one Master Anderton, were this day read and ordered to be entred [microform] : To the worshipfull, and my much honoured friend Orlando Bridgeman Esquier, and a burgesse of the Parl. at his chamber at the Inner Temple, these present
- Additional Titles:
- Letter directed to Master Bridgeman, the fourth of January, and a letter inclosed in it, to one Master Anderton, were this day read and ordered to be entred
- London : [publisher not identified], printed 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- R. E.
- Advising Bridgeman to absent himself from Parliament, and to convey a letter to Mr. Anderton from R. E. Speaks of the impeachment of the five members and threatens the solicitor, Fynes, and Earl of Essex, Warwick, Say, Brook, and Paget in the Lords, and is written as from a Roman Catholic., Item at 1793:2 identified on film as Wing E2620 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.)., and Reproduction of the original in: Cambridge University Library, Trinity College Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1793:2, 1883:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E28B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672228