Genealogicon Latinum [microform] : A previous method of dictionary of all Latine vvords (the compounds only excepted) that may fruitfully be perused before the grammar, by those who desire to attain the language in the natural, clear, and most speedy way. The primitives after their mode of flexion. The deriviatives after their flexion and termination. The words of most obvious use being marked out with the two numeral notes. For the use of the neophyte in Merchant-Taylors School
- Goad, J. (John), 1616-1689
- London : printed for Nathanael Brook at the Angel in Corn-hill, MDCLXXVI. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 93 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 95-191 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- By John Goad. and Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1793:34).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G900A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672259