The true proceedings of the sessions, begun at the Old-Bayly, on Wednesday the 18th. of April, 1683 [microform] : Giving an account of the several tryals (viz.) for high treason, murders, felonies, &c. with the condemnation of those convicted. Printed by authority
- [London] : [printed by George Croom, in Thames-street, over against Baynard's Castle], [1693 [i.e. 1683]]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Court of Quarter Sessions of the Peace (Middlesex)
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon. The publication date is a typographic error for 1683.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2220:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2859A
View MARC record | catkey: 2672311