The honour of chivalry: or, The famous and delectable history of Don Bellianis of Greece [microform] : Continuing as well the valiant exploits of that magnanimous and heroick prince, son to the emperor Don Bellaneo of Greece; as also the wars between him and the souldan of Persia. Wherein is likewise described the strange and dangerous adventures that befel him in the prosecution of his love towards the princess Forisbella, daughter to the souldan of Babylon: his releasing of her father the souldan from a strange enchantment, and vanquishing the emperor of Trebizond. The second part. Now newly written in English by F.K. Liscensed and entred, according to order
- Kirkman, Francis, 1632-approximately 1680
- Uniform Title:
- Honour of chivalry. Part 2
- Additional Titles:
- Famous and delectable history of Don Bellianis of Greece
Don Bellianis of Greece: or, the honour of chivalry
- London : printed by Tho. Johnson, for Fran. Kirkman, and are to be sold at his shop in Thames-Street over against the Custom-House, 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 88, 93-168 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fernández, Jerónimo
- Based on Fernández, Jerónimo. Historia del valeroso e invencible Principe don Belianis de Grecia.
F.K. = Francis Kirkman. The honour of chilvalry is based on a romance by J. Fernandez.
Running title reads: Don Bellianis of Greece: or, the honour of chivalry.
Text continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1796:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) K633B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672407