A letter giving an account of the manner of chusing Joseph King of Hungaria to be king of the Romans, on Jan. 21. 1689/90 [microform] : By the eight electors of the sacred Roman empire. Licens'd, Jan. 18. 1690
- London : printed for R. Bently, and are to be sold by R. Baldwin in the Old Baily, 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1796:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1549B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672415