Nine geometricall exercises, for young sea-men [microform] : and others that are studious in mathematicall practices: containing IX particular treatises, whose contents follow in the next pages. All which exercises are geometrically performed, by a line of chords and equal parts, by waies not usually known or practised. Unto which the analogies or proportions are added, whereby they may be applied to the chiliads of logarithms, and canons of artificiall sines and tangents. By William Leybourn, philomath
- Leybourn, William, 1626-1716
- London : printed by James Flesher, for George Sawbridge, living upon Clerken-well-green, Anno Dom. 1669.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 192 pages, plates : illustrations, portrait
- Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1796:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1925.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672416