Die Jovis, 4. Febr. 1646. An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, concerning the growth and spreading of errors, heresies and blasphemies; ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1647-02-04
- Additional Titles:
- Ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, concerning the growth and spreading of errors, heresies and blasphemies
- London : printed for Edw. Husband, printer to the Honble House of Commons, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title.
Year given according to Lady Day dating.
Order to print dated: Die Sabbathi 13. Febr. 1646.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1758:31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1823.
Steele I, 2679.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672430