The Lords and Commons reasons and justifications for the deprivation and deposal of James II. from the imperial throne of England [microform] : Being in full satisfaction to all the princes of Europe, and in answer to all objections, domestick and foraign. Allowed to be printed
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], [Re-printed in the year 1689]
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Related Titles:
- Lords & Commons reasons and justifications for the deprivation and deposal of James II. from the imperial throne of England
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1797:23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L3060B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672485