Lucian's ghost: or, Dialogues between the dead [microform] : wandering in the Elyzian shades. Being certain satyrical remarques upon the vain ostentatious humours of several learned and philosophical men and women, as well ancient as modern. Composed first in French, and now paraphras'd into English, by a person of quality
- Fontenelle, M. de (Bernard Le Bovier), 1657-1757
- Additional Titles:
- Lucian's ghost and Dialogues between the dead
- London : printed for James Norris, at the King's Arms without Temple-Bar, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 122 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- A person of quality = Bernard le Bovier de Fontenelle., Final  leaves = advertisement., and Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1759:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1413B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672503