The pourtraiture of the primitive saints in their actings and sufferings [microform] : according to Saint Paul's canon and catalogue, Heb. 11. By J.S. Presb. Angl
- Shaw, John, 1614-1689
- Newcastle : printed by S.B., 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 153 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- J.S. = John Shaw.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1800:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S3033.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672679