Articles agreed upon by the archbishops and bishops of both provinces, and the whole clergy, in the convocation holden at London in the year 1562 [microform] : For the avoiding of diversities of opinions, and for the stablishing of consent touching true religion. Reprinted by His Majesties commandment with his royal declaration prefixed thereunto
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Thirty-nine Articles. English
- Additional Titles:
- Articles of religion, Articles agreed upon by the archbishops and bishops of both provinces, and the whole clergy, in the convocation holden at London in the year 1562, and Thirty-nine Articles
- London : printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King and Queen's most excellent Majesties, 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- The Thirty-nine Articles of 1563.
Running title reads: Articles of religion.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library and the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1987, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 1774:36 and 2424:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4007A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672694