The merchant royal [microform] : a sermon preached at White-Hall before the Kings Majesty, at the nuptials of an honourable lord and his lady
- Wilkinson, Robert, Dr. in Divinity
- Uniform Title:
- Merchant royall
- London : printed by Tho. James for John Lawrence at the Angel in Cornhill near the Royal Exchange, 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 36 pages
- Identified as Wing W2249 (number cancelled) on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1641-1700". and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1801:12).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1801:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Strange newes from Holland [microform] : being a true character of the country and people : with the putting to death of De Wit, and his brother the Ruward van Putten, by the burgers at the Hague ... : also the killing, wounding, and pulling down the houses of many of the old magistrates, of Roterdam and Delf / sent in a letter from a gentleman in Holland, to a person of quality in the city of London
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) W2251A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672732