A collection of curious pictures viz. paintings and limning[s] by the best masters. Will be sold by auction on Thursday the [6th] and Friday and Saturday the 7th and 8th of this in[stant] November 1690. at the Barbadoes Coffe-House in Exch[ange-]Alley. over against the Royal-Exchange, in Cornhil [microform] : The sale beginning precisely at four of the clock [every] afternoon. By Edward Millington. Catalogues of which are destributed by Mr. G[illiflower] in Westminster-Hall: Mr. Nott in the Pall [Mall:] Mr. Bently in Russel-street, Covent-Garden: Mr. [Wilkins]on in Fleet-street: Mr. Hargrave, at the Kings[-Head,] over against Furnivals-Inn in Holborn: Mr; Miller, [at] the Acorn, in St. Paul's Church yard: and Mr. Crouch over against the Royal-Exchange [in Cornhil, booksellers.].
- Millington, Edward, approximately 1636-1703
- Additional Titles:
- Collection of curious pictures viz. paintings and limnings by the best masters. Will be sold by auction on Thursday the 6th and Friday and Saturday the 7th and 8th of this instant November 1690. at the Barbadoes Coffe-House in Exchange-Alley. over against the Royal-Exchange, in Cornhil
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 8 pages
- Place of publication from Wing., In only known copy the title page is not completely printed. Missing letters and words conjectured from other editions., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1827:23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C5132.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672811