The most excellent history of Antonius and Aurelia: or, The two incomparable lovers [microform] : Wherein is demonstrated the unparalel'd constancy of true affection to Aurelia by Antonius; the many inevitable dangers he underwent in the pursuit of her love; and how in the end he obtained it. Interlaced with pleasant discourses, wanton dalliances, and all the various intreagues which attend true love, when parents and friends are obstructive in the same. Very pleasant and delightful to read, especially to those whose mistrisses are perverse and froward, for hereby, observing the sequel of this history, they may by art and means obtain their desires
- Additional Titles:
- Most excellent history of Antonius and Aurelia and Two incomparable lovers
- London : printed by T. Haley, and are to be sold by J. Wright, J. Clarke, W. Thackeray, and T. Passenger, 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Signatures: A-C⁴. and Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1765:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M2882.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672819