A collection of curious pictures, viz. paintings and limnings, by the best masters. Will be sold by auction on Tuesday the 27th. instant at 4 of the clock in the afternoon, at the Blew-Balcony in Red-Lyon-street near Holbourn [microform] : Most of them originals of the best masters of Europe, it will be continued dayly till all be sold: all persons may see the paintings and have catalogues gratis 3 days before at the place of sale. The house is to be let, having one large room and other conveniences fit for a boarding, or dancing-school. The conditions of sale as usuall, and the time of paying and fetching away the lots so bought, to be within three days after the said sale, paying porteridge
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Imprint from Wing.
Wing gives January 1691 as the date.
Identified as Wing C5138 (number cancelled) on UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700" reel 1827:29.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1827:27 and 1827:29).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C5136
View MARC record | catkey: 2672821