Advice to a son; or, Directions for your better conduct, through the various and most important encounters of this life [microform] : Vnder these generall heads. I. Studies, &c. II. Love and marriage. III. Travell. IV. Government. V. Religion. Conclusion
- Osborne, Francis, 1593-1659
- Additional Titles:
- Advice to a son and Directions for your better conduct, through the various and most important encounters of this life
- Oxford : printed by H. Hall, printer to the University, for Thomas Robinson, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 136 pages
- By Francis Osborne., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., and Madan states that this is the third edition, being a reprint, rather than a reissue, of the second edition (also without an edition statement).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1766:40).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O510. and Madan, III, 2303.
View MARC record | catkey: 2672987