A plain sermon preached to a country congregation in the beginning of the late rebellion in the vvest [microform] : Published for the insntruction of country people in their duty to the King, and the refutation of some slanderous reports raised upon the preacher. By Vin. Owen
- Owen, Vin
- Additional Titles:
- Plain sermon preached to a country congregation in the beginning of the late rebellion in the west
- London : printed, and sold by Randolph Taylor near Stationers-Hall, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1769:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O832B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673042