An answer to A letter from a gentleman in the country, to a Member of the House of Commons: on the votes of the 14th instant. Relating to the trade of Ireland [microform].
- Dublin : Re-printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, on Cork-Hill: and are to be sold by William Norman and Eliphel Dobson, booksellers, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- A reply to: A letter from a gentleman in the country, to a member of the House of Commons; in reference to the votes of the 14th instant.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1901:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), A3315.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673186