The practice of the spiritual or ecclesiastical courts [microform] : To which is added, a brief discourse of the structure and manner of forming the libel or declaration. The second edition, corrected. By H.C.
- Consett, Henry
- London : printed for W. Battersby, at Thavies Inn Gate, near St. Andrews Church, in Holborn; and sold by J. Deeve at Bernard's Inn Gate in Holborn, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 416 pages
- "Epistola dedicatoria" signed: Henrico Consetio.
Reproduction of the original in the Law Library, Harvard University.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1845:30).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C5902.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673262