A godly ballad of the just man Job [microform] : vvherein his great patienc[e ... d]oth declare, his plagues, and his miseries, and yet did not dispar[e.] The tune is, the merchant
- London : printed for F. Coles, J. VVright, Tho, Vere, and VV. Gilbertson, [1658?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Verse - "VValking alone, ".
Publication date conjectured by Wing, which estimates it as 1655-1658.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1886:16).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1886:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The life of Dom John de Castro, the fourth vice-roy of India [microform] : Written in Prtuguese by Jacinto Freire de Andrada, and translated into English, by Sir Peter Wyche, knight
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G933H.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673336