Advice for the poor by vvay of cure and caution [microform].
- Cock, Thomas
- Additional Titles:
- Advice for the poor by way of cure and caution
- London : printed for Joseph Leigh, in Basing-hall Street, near the Naggs-Head Tavern, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank)
- Additional Creators:
- Dixon, Roger, active 17th century
- Caption title.
Signed at end: T. Cocke.
Formerly attributed in Wing to Roger Dixon.
Endorsement of Dr. Cock's "advice" signed on p.  by the Duke of Albemarle, Lord Craven, Edmond Warcupp, John Underwood and Thomas Wharton.
Identified as Wing C4790 on UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700".
Reproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1863:29).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4790A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673363