Letters written to J.M. a nonconformist teacher, concerning the gift and forms of prayer [microform] : The second part. By Matthew Hole, B.D. sometime fellow of Exeter College, Oxon. now vicar of Stoke-gursey in Somersetshire
- Hole, Matthew, 1639 or 1640-1730
- Uniform Title:
- Correct copy of some letters written to J.M. a nonconformist teacher, concerning the gift and forms of prayer. Part 2
- London : printed for, and are to be sold by J. Taylor, and T. Bever, booksellers in London; H. Clements in Oxon, and J. Miller in Sherborn, Dorset, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xiv, 164 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1888:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2410.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673400