Balaams wish; or, The reward of righteousness in, and after death [microform] : Considered and explicated by occasion of the late decease of Mrs. Barbara Whitefoot, late of Hapton in the county of Norfolk; who deceased April 9. and was interred April 11. 1667. By John Horne, preacher of the Gospel in former times in the parish of Lin-Allhallows, in the same county
- Horn, John, 1614-1676
- Additional Titles:
- Balaams wish and Reward of righteousness in, and after death
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 3-107 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1889:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2792.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673445