Medulla historiæ Anglicanæ [microform] : Being a comprehensive history of the lives and reigns of the monarchs of England, from the time of the invasion thereof by Julius Cæsar, to this present year 1679. With an abstract of the lives of the Roman emperors commanding in Britain, and habits of the ancient Britains. To which is added a list of the names of the Honourable the House of Commons, now sitting, and His Majesties Most Honourable Privy Council, &c.
- Howell, William, 1631 or 1632-1683
- London : printed for Abel Swalle, and are to be sold by him at the Unicorn, at the West End of S. Pauls, and Tho. Mercer at the Half Moon, the corner shop of the Royal Exchange, next Sweetings Alley in Cornhil, 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 264, 263-550, 92 pages, 6 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- T. N.
- By William Howell.
With added engraved title page.
Preface signed: T.N.
With three final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1890:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3140.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673469