A learned commentary or exposition: upon the first chapter of the second Epistle of S. Paul to the Corinthians [microform] : Being the substance of many sermons formerly preached at Grayes-Inne, London, by that reverend and judicious divine, Richard Sibbs, D.D. Sometimes Master of Catherine-Hall in Cambridge, and preacher to that honourable society. Published for the publick good and benefit of the Church of Christ. By Tho. Manton, B.D. and preacher of the Gospel at Stoake-Newington, near London
- Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635
- Additional Titles:
- Heavenly conference between Christ and Mary after his Resurrection, Miracle of miracles: or, Christ in our nature, and Spirituall mans aime
- London : printed by J.L. for N.B. and are to be sold by Tho. Parkhurst, at his shop over against the Great Conduit, at the lower end of Cheapside, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 84, 97-447, 446-551 pages, 19 unnumbered pages : illustrations (portrait)
- Additional Creators:
- Ashe, Simeon, -1662 and Manton, Thomas, 1620-1677
- Editors' preface signed: Thomas Manton., With engraved frontispiece., Text is continuous despite pagination., and Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1898:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S3738.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673634