Pro presbytero Johanne, ac omnibus ejus regibus & principibus subordinati. A populo Dei in Anglia, vocato Anglice Quakers [microform] = For presbyter John, and all his subordinate kings and princes. Fkom [sic] the people of God in England, in English called, Quakers. H.F. J.S.
- Fell, Henry
- Additional Titles:
- For presbyter John, and all his subordinate kings and princes. Fkom [sic] the people of God in England, in English called, Quakers. H.F. J.S.
- London : printed for Robert Wilson at the sign of the Black-spread Eagle and Wind-Mill in Martins l'Grand, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Stubbs, John, 1618?-1674
- H.F. = Henry Fell; J.S. = John Stubbs.
Latin text; followed by the same text in English translation.
Reproduction of the originals in the Friends House Library, London (Early English books) and the British Library (Misc. Brit. tracts).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1847:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F604
View MARC record | catkey: 2673668