The fort-royal of Holy Scriptures, or, A new concordance of the chief heads of Scripture common-placed, for such as would suddenly command all the rarities in the book of God. The third edition revised and enlarged by J.H [microform].
- Hart, John, D.D.
- Uniform Title:
- Fort-royal of Scriptures
- Additional Titles:
- New concordance of the chief heads of Scripture common-placed, for such as would suddenly command all the rarities in the book of God
- London : printed for William Leake, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Crown in Fleetstreet, between the two Temple gates, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 414 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- J.H. = John Hart.
The final leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1850:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H952.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673764