A funeral sermon on the death of that pious gentlewoman Mrs. Judith Hamond [microform] : Late wife of the Reverend Mr. George Hamond, minister of the Gospel in London. By John Howe, minister of the same Gospel
- Howe, John, 1630-1705
- London : printed for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns at the lower end of Cheapside, near Mercers Chappel, MDCXCVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1851:5).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1851:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Quinti Horatii Flacci Poemata [microform] : scholiis sive annotationibus, quæ brevis commentarii vice esse possint, à Joanne Bond illustrata
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3029.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673791