A treatise of delighting in God [microform] : from Psal. xxxvij. 4. Delight thy self also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. In two parts. By John Howe, M.A. sometime fellow of Magdalen College, Oxon
- Howe, John, 1630-1705
- Additional Titles:
- Of delighting in God
- London : printed by A. Maxwell, for Sa. Gellibrand, at the Ball in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 365 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Running title reads: Of delighting in God.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1851:6).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1851:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Quinti Horatii Flacci Poemata [microform] : scholiis sive annotationibus, quæ brevis commentarii vice esse possint, à Joanne Bond illustrata
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3043.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673792