The immorality of the English pulpit [microform] : as justly subjected to the notice of the English stage, as the immorality of the stage is to that of the pulpit. In a letter to Mr. Collier. Occasion'd by the third chapter of his book entitl'd, A short view of the immorality of the English stage, &c.
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year M DC XC VIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- A reply to Collier, Jeremy. A short view of the immorality, and profaneness of the English stage. and Reproduction of the original in the Lambeth Palace Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1851:15).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1851:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Quinti Horatii Flacci Poemata [microform] : scholiis sive annotationibus, quæ brevis commentarii vice esse possint, à Joanne Bond illustrata
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I55A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2673798